Atlanta, GA; Minneapolis, MN; Naples, FL; or work from home (remote)
Founded in 2017, ConnexPay is the first and only company to bring together the two sides of the payments process—payment acceptance and virtual payment issuing—into a single platform with one contract and one reconciliation. ConnexPay’s innovative model allows its clients to connect incoming customer payments with outgoing supplier payments, all in real time with no need for lines of credit. This solution streamlines the payments process for companies that are intermediaries between customers and suppliers (such as travel agencies, online marketplaces, e-commerce brokers, etc.). The company’s technology reduces payment risk and lowers the cost of payment acceptance while safeguarding consumer spend.
We’re seeking an experienced IT Security Analyst who is excited and passionate about ensuring company-wide information security. The individual will have the opportunity and responsibility to work across all aspects of our solution—network perimeter, server, Azure services, endpoint protection, PCI/SOC2 compliance, and general IT security administration. The individual will join a team of talented engineers working in a fast-paced, agile environment, developing a groundbreaking, multi-tenant, cloud-based payments platform. We’re looking for an independent and motivated analyst with strong communication skills who wants to see his or her work change an industry. A qualified candidate should be able to maintain and operate an overall security posture, including network firewalls, servers, switches, and endpoint protection via Azure cloud-based services, and perform additional system administration duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science, or related/equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in Information Security managing and supporting cloud-based security environments
- Ability to coordinate with engineering teams, vendors, and business partners in the implementation and support of security systems
- Ability to review and remediate all events from security monitoring services (Dynatrace, Azure Ops, etc.)
- Ability to assess and advise management on IT vulnerabilities, threats, or issues and assist with forensic analysis and mitigation
- Experience conducting penetration and vulnerability tests with third-party providers
- Ability to research, acquire, implement, support and maintain security tools as needed
- Ability to participate in 24/7 on-call rotation
- Ability to work closely with on-site and off-site teams in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with strong and proactive work ethic
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Prior experience in the payments or financial services industry
- Experience with log and application analysis tools, such as Datadog, Azure, Azure Security, etc.
- Understanding of regulator requirements and compliance, including PCI and SOC2
- Ability to perform and troubleshoot problems with minimal supervision
- Experience with DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, Routing, Firewall
Benefits and Perks
ConnexPay offers an attractive compensation package reflecting the scope of the role. Other benefits include:
- Unlimited vacation: Take as much time off as you need.
- Company stock: Every ConnexPay employee has ownership in the company.
- Retirement savings: 401(k) with company match.
- Excellent benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, plus company-paid life and AD&D insurance.
- Flexible work locations: Work from home, an office, or wherever you feel comfortable and productive.
- Autonomy: You’ll enjoy independence and responsibility for your role.
- Career advancement: Growth opportunities are endless at our successful, early-stage company.
Apply for this position
ConnexPay is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.