Remote - Europe
Founded in June 2017, ConnexPay is a payments company creating game-changing technology that is transforming modern e-commerce. As an innovative financial technology and payments company, ConnexPay offers combined payment acceptance and issuance processes inside a single solution to enterprise corporations that provide intermediary services (i.e., online travel agencies, online marketplaces, e-commerce brokers, etc.). The company’s technology reduces payment risk and lowers the cost of payment acceptance. Through our people, ConnexPay is poised to become the leader in payments for industries historically viewed as high-risk to payment providers and sponsor banks.
In October 2022, ConnexPay announced a Series C funding round led by FTV Capital, a sector-focused growth equity investor with more than two decades of experience in payments and financial services. This investment brings ConnexPay’s total funds raised to $145 million.
ConnexPay is proud of our culture, where we drive for psychological safety as one team. Here our people feel comfortable voicing their opinions, which helps us build a safe environment for all. We are customer focused and truly believe that behaviors drive our culture — and our culture drives our results — always working as one team to win.
We are looking for an Operations Senior Manager, International Markets, reporting to the Head of Operations. The successful candidate will be highly resilient, flexible, customer-oriented, and able to work independently. As we grow our business in Europe, this role will require working closely with customers as they implement our solution, leading them through a technical integration to our APIs from the point of underwriting approval to production go-live. The candidate will additionally support our clients in production, responding to inquiries, issues, and product enhancement requests.
- Serve dual functions of implementing new clients and providing ongoing support as we grow our business in Europe
- Build relationships with customers to deliver an exceptional client experience, ensuring expectations are met or exceeded
- Responsible for planning, executing, and completing implementations with a focus on minimizing time to go-live, which includes coordinating all critical implementation milestones
- Serve as point person to liaise with clients and internal ConnexPay teams to research customer requests, resolve issues, and highlight product enhancement needs
- Leverage payments and market expertise to provide best-in-class support to clients, collaborating with team members to build knowledge of ConnexPay products and services
- Experience in customer implementations and/or customer support (preferably both)
- Payments experience in issuing and/or acquiring
- A customer-centric thinker who obsesses over the needs of their customer and works towards providing a positive customer experience both at the point of the service and after the service to drive profits
- A team player with a strong track record and excellent verbal and written communication skills (multiple languages are a plus)
- Technical proficiency in MS Office, MS SharePoint, Slack, and JIRA; past experience working with CRM systems (e.g., HubSpot or Salesforce) preferred
- Knowledge of the travel/e-commerce industry is a plus
- A start-up mindset with a positive attitude, highly resilient, flexible, customer-oriented, and able to work independently
- Very comfortable with productive conflict, feedback, and challenges
Benefits and Perks
Protecting the wellness of our team at ConnexPay is our highest priority. The successful candidate will receive a highly attractive compensation salary and benefits package reflecting the size and scope of the role. Employee benefits include flexible working, equity, cash bonus, medical insurance, a very competitive pension contribution, company-paid life insurance and disability coverage plus 25 days of holiday (excluding bank holidays).
Apply for This Position
ConnexPay is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.