Atlanta, GA; Minneapolis, MN; Naples, FL; or work from home (remote)
Founded in 2017, ConnexPay is the first and only company to bring together the two sides of the payments process—payment acceptance and virtual payment issuing—into a single platform with one contract and one reconciliation. ConnexPay’s innovative model allows its clients to connect incoming customer payments with outgoing supplier payments, all in real time with no need for lines of credit. This solution streamlines the payments process for companies that are intermediaries between customers and suppliers (such as travel agencies, online marketplaces, e-commerce brokers, etc.). The company’s technology reduces payment risk and lowers the cost of payment acceptance while safeguarding consumer spend.
ConnexPay is growing rapidly and building our savvy team with the addition of a Product Marketing Manager. We’re looking for a creative and passionate storyteller who can study ConnexPay’s products and services to develop marketing materials and campaigns that will attract target customers. As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll work closely with both the Marketing and Product teams to create compelling and value-driven marketing assets that support go-to-market launches and B2B campaigns.
- Bridge the gap between Product, Sales, and Marketing to help drive direction for product needs, sales opportunities, and compelling marketing content that drives new revenue
- Translate technical topics into more easily understood concepts for clients and prospects
- Understand how ConnexPay’s products and services solve the payments challenges of target audiences, honing in on key features that will attract new customers and retain existing ones
- Create and optimize value-based external messaging for clients and prospects
- Develop marketing collateral that brings product positioning to life with compelling stories
- Write and create engaging digital content such as product one-pagers, demos, whitepapers, blog articles, and presentations
- Track and report on KPIs that demonstrate the impact product marketing has on business goals
- Research and recommend opportunities to cross-sell and upsell product and services
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in Product and/or Marketing, preferably at a payments or financial services company
- Ability to collaborate and partner with multiple stakeholders while maintaining ownership and driving timely execution
- Excellent writing and communication skills, with the ability to take complex concepts and write about their value for the client/prospect
- Demonstrated experience tracking and reporting on KPIs that illustrate the impact marketing has on business goals and revenue
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Passionate about marketing and communications, with demonstrated ability to deliver B2B campaign results
Benefits and Perks
ConnexPay offers an attractive compensation package reflecting the scope of the role. Other benefits include:
- Unlimited vacation: Take as much time off as you need.
- Company stock: Every ConnexPay employee has ownership in the company.
- Retirement savings: 401(k) with company match.
- Excellent benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, plus company-paid life and AD&D insurance.
- Flexible work locations: Work from home, an office, or wherever you feel comfortable and productive.
- Autonomy: You’ll enjoy independence and responsibility for your role.
- Career advancement: Growth opportunities are endless at our successful, early-stage company
Apply for this position
ConnexPay is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.