Work from home (Remote) or any of our US offices - Atlanta, GA; Minneapolis, MN; Naples, FL
Founded in June 2017, ConnexPay is a payments company creating game-changing technology that is transforming modern e-commerce. As an innovative financial technology and payments company, ConnexPay offers combined payment acceptance and issuance processes inside a single solution to enterprise corporations that provide intermediary services (i.e., online travel agencies, online marketplaces, e-commerce brokers, etc.). The company’s technology reduces payment risk and lowers the cost of payment acceptance. Through our people, ConnexPay is poised to become the industry leader in payments for industries historically viewed as high-risk to payment providers and sponsor banks.
In October 2022, ConnexPay announced a Series C funding led by FTV Capital, a sector-focused growth equity investor with more than two decades of experience in payments and financial services. This investment brings ConnexPay’s total funds raised to $145 million.
ConnexPay is proud of our culture, where we focus on employee engagement and customer satisfaction. Here our people feel comfortable voicing their opinions, which helps us build a safe environment for all. We are customer focused and truly believe that behaviors drive our culture — and our culture drives our results — always working as one team to win.
The Project Manager is responsible for working closely with cross-functional teams to shepherd projects from initiation to completion, focused on integrating business readiness efforts alongside Agile technical development. The candidate will be a highly organized self-starter, able to manage multiple projects at a time and comfortable with a rapid pace of change. This position reports to the Head of PMO & Vendor Partner Management.
- Develop and execute project plans and timelines
- Work with internal resources and external partners to coordinate and track status of project tasks and activities
- Identify and track project risks and decisions, and provide updates on project status to stakeholders
- Participate in identifying and implementing ongoing process improvements to methodology to manage initiatives, while minimizing undue process overhead
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of related work experience in product management, change management, and/or business process improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams
- Preferred experience in payments and/or start-ups
Benefits and Perks
ConnexPay offers an attractive compensation package reflecting the scope of the role. Other benefits include:
- Unlimited vacation: Take as much time off as you need.
- Company stock: Every ConnexPay employee has ownership in the company.
- Retirement savings: Immediate entry into 401(k) plan with company match.
- Excellent benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, plus company-paid life and AD&D insurance.
- Flexible work locations: Work from home, an office, or wherever you feel comfortable and productive.
- Autonomy: You’ll enjoy independence and responsibility for your role.
- Career advancement: Growth opportunities are endless at our successful, early-stage company.
ConnexPay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Apply for This Position