Work from home (Remote) or any of our US offices - Atlanta, GA; Minneapolis, MN; Naples, FL
Founded in June 2017, ConnexPay is a payments company creating game-changing technology that is transforming modern e-commerce. As an innovative financial technology and payments company, ConnexPay offers combined payment acceptance and issuance processes inside a single solution to enterprise corporations that provide intermediary services (i.e., online travel agencies, online marketplaces, e-commerce brokers, etc.). The company’s technology reduces payment risk and lowers the cost of payment acceptance. Through our people, ConnexPay is poised to become the industry leader in payments for industries historically viewed as high-risk to payment providers and sponsor banks.
In October 2022, ConnexPay announced a Series C funding led by FTV Capital, a sector-focused growth equity investor with more than two decades of experience in payments and financial services. This investment brings ConnexPay’s total funds raised to $145 million.
ConnexPay is proud of our culture, where we focus on employee engagement and customer satisfaction. Here our people feel comfortable voicing their opinions, which helps us build a safe environment for all. We are customer focused and truly believe that behaviors drive our culture — and our culture drives our results — always working as one team to win.
As ConnexPay expands rapidly, the company seeks to build its savvy team with the addition of an exceptional Senior Financial Analyst. The position reports to the Corporate Controller and will provide a broad range of financial support for the company. The candidate will support the monthly close process, conduct research and analysis, and support the forecast and budgeting activities. They will create financial models, report on financial performance, advise on revenue and cost efficiency strategies, and coordinate with functional leaders and stakeholders. Given that ConnexPay is a young and expanding company, the candidate will also support continual streamlining and automation of the processes that are used and recommend solutions to streamline processes. The ideal candidate for this role should have excellent skills in corporate finance and accounting, and have analytical, organizational, and problem-solving abilities. The role will work directly with internal and external customers on various projects to attain the company’s strategic objectives.
- Assist with month-end close, compiling a monthly report presenting all settlement volume, revenue, and other data
- Support the monthly invoicing of customers
- Prepare accurate and timely financial performance reports on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Analyze and report on current financial results
- Prepare cost projections
- Forecast monthly and annual revenue and profit
- Conduct thorough research of historical financial data to find trends that can influence the business
- Develop financial models through benchmarking and process analysis
- Support investment options with business models, and present risks and opportunities versus the modeled results
- Coordinate with the CFO and the executive team on long-term financial planning
- Participate in budgeting (for departments and projects)
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive evaluations, proposals, and recommendations to executive leadership, committees, and other stakeholders
- Assist with creating new processes to support global growth and closing financials each month
- Analyze proprietary intelligent routing solution results and recommend changes to increase revenue
- Analyze merchant statements and recommend competitive pricing
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- 5-7 years of experience as a Financial Analyst
- Analytical and financial-focused mindset
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional executive presence, business acumen, and presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Understanding of card networks and settlement reconciliation procedures preferred
Benefits and Perks
ConnexPay offers an attractive compensation package reflecting the scope of the role. Other benefits include:
- Unlimited vacation: Take as much time off as you need.
- Company stock: Every ConnexPay employee has ownership in the company.
- Retirement savings: Immediate entry into 401(k) plan with company match.
- Excellent benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, plus company-paid life and AD&D insurance.
- Flexible work locations: Work from home, an office, or wherever you feel comfortable and productive.
- Autonomy: You’ll enjoy independence and responsibility for your role.
- Career advancement: Growth opportunities are endless at our successful, early-stage company.
ConnexPay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Apply for This Position