Atlanta, GA; Minneapolis, MN; Naples, FL; or work from home (remote)
Founded in 2017, ConnexPay is the first and only company to bring together the two sides of the payments process—payment acceptance and virtual payment issuing—into a single platform with one contract and one reconciliation. ConnexPay’s innovative model allows its clients to connect incoming customer payments with outgoing supplier payments, all in real time with no need for lines of credit. This solution streamlines the payments process for companies that are intermediaries between customers and suppliers (such as travel agencies, online marketplaces, e-commerce brokers, etc.). The company’s technology reduces payment risk and lowers the cost of payment acceptance while safeguarding consumer spend.
We’re looking for a Senior .NET Software Engineer who is excited and passionate about bringing new products to market. You’ll have the opportunity and responsibility to work across all aspects of the solution—feature requirements, architecture and design, implementation, and customer integrations. You’ll join a team of talented engineers working in a fast-paced, agile environment, developing a groundbreaking, multi-tenant, cloud-based payments platform. If you’re an independent and motivated engineer with strong communication skills, and if you’d like to see your work change an industry, then this role may be a fit for you. A qualified candidate must be a full stack software developer with advanced knowledge of C# and .NET.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science, or related/equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience building enterprise applications using .NET technologies: ASP.NET, MVC, C#, and T-SQL
- Ability to work closely with on-site and off-site teams in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with strong and proactive work ethic
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Experience with Git or comparable source-control tool
- Prior experience in the payments or financial services industry
- Experience with Atlassian stack (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket)
- Experience with CI/CD and deployment automation tools, such as Team City or Octopus Deploy
Benefits and Perks
ConnexPay offers an attractive compensation package reflecting the scope of the role. Other benefits include:
- Unlimited vacation: Take as much time off as you need.
- Company stock: Every ConnexPay employee has ownership in the company.
- Retirement savings: 401(k) with company match.
- Excellent benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, plus company-paid life and AD&D insurance.
- Flexible work locations: Work from home, an office, or wherever you feel comfortable and productive.
- Autonomy: You’ll enjoy independence and responsibility for your role.
- Career advancement: Growth opportunities are endless at our successful, early-stage company.
Apply for this position
ConnexPay is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.