Remote - Europe
Founded in June 2017, ConnexPay is a payments company creating game-changing technology that is transforming modern e-commerce. As an innovative financial technology and payments company, ConnexPay offers combined payment acceptance and issuance processes inside a single solution to enterprise corporations that provide intermediary services (i.e., online travel agencies, online marketplaces, e-commerce brokers, etc.). The company’s technology reduces payment risk and lowers the cost of payment acceptance. Through our people, ConnexPay is poised to become the leader in payments for industries historically viewed as high-risk to payment providers and sponsor banks.
In October 2022, ConnexPay announced a Series C funding round led by FTV Capital, a sector-focused growth equity investor with more than two decades of experience in payments and financial services. This investment brings ConnexPay’s total funds raised to $145 million.
ConnexPay is proud of our culture, where we drive for psychological safety as one team. Here our people feel comfortable voicing their opinions, which helps us build a safe environment for all. We are customer focused and truly believe that behaviors drive our culture — and our culture drives our results — always working as one team to win.
We’re looking for a high-performing VP of Sales, who will report to the Head of Sales, International Markets. The successful individual wants to help make a difference for our customers and our team. The primary focus is to perform activities that directly lead to new revenue generation with autonomy in a truly greenfield opportunity. The successful candidate will have ownership, maintenance, and communication of the international sales pipeline in a defined territory and vertical to deliver the revenue goals. This is a senior role on the growing international team and at ConnexPay globally.
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities throughout a defined territory and vertical
- Own the full sales cycle from pipeline building to the first live transaction
- Use data to accurately measure and report KPIs to build sales strategies that meet/exceed sales goals
- Work collaboratively across global teams — including Implementations, Product, Relationship Management, and Customer Success — to ensure a seamless client experience during their onboarding and to drive conversion and adoption
- Attend relevant company or industry events to increase brand awareness, win new customers, and maximize sales conversion globally as one team
- A proven B2B sales leader/hunter with 5+ years of professional experience within the payments industry (preferably both acquiring and issuing experience)
- Knowledge of the travel/e-commerce industry is a plus
- Demonstrable experience working with C-suite executives
- A team player with a strong track record and excellent verbal and written communication skills (multiple languages are a plus)
- A detailed and rigorous approach to sales processes with a desire to bring new customers into ConnexPay and maximise revenue
- A start-up mindset with a positive attitude, highly resilient, flexible, customer-oriented, and ability to work independently
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and preferably with experience working with CRM systems (e.g., HubSpot)
- Very comfortable with productive conflict, feedback, and challenges
Benefits and Perks
Protecting the wellness of our team at ConnexPay is our highest priority. The successful candidate will receive a highly attractive compensation salary and benefits package reflecting the size and scope of the role. Employee benefits include flexible working, equity, cash bonus, medical insurance, a very competitive pension contribution, company-paid life insurance and disability coverage plus 25 days of holiday (excluding bank holidays).
Apply for this position